Annual HCFC Food Drive 2023
Join Harvard alumni in this drive to support local families over the weekend of April 1 and 2!
This is a great time of the year to give back to our communities, as many food banks experience a decrease in donations during the spring and summer months. With this situation in mind, our support is needed more than ever right now!
Please find attached the list of drop-off locations for the Harvard Club of Fairfield County Food Drive on April 1st and 2nd. In reviewing the list, available here, please note the following:
- Drop-off hours will be 9 AM - 5 PM on April 1st and 2nd.
- The only exception is Darien, where the drop-off days will be April 3-7.
- There are two drop-off points in each town for Norwalk, Stamford, and Westport.
- Bins will be placed at each address for contactless drop-off.
- A few of the food banks have requested gift cards (in lieu of food donations) or have provided links for financial donations.
- Even if you do not see your town listed, you may drop off donations at the nearest address to your home.
Thank you again for your support in giving back to families in need within our communities!