Harvard Club Holiday Spirits
Holiday Drinkmaking with a Harvard Student Mixologist
Tuesday, December 22, 8:00pm
Join us and alumni from the Harvard Club of Southern Connecticut for some holiday fun. Expert bartenders from Harvard Student Agencies bartending course will show us how to mix some sweet and tasty holiday cocktails. Here's how it works:
- Register for the Zoom session today
- We'll send you the list of liquors and mixers and other supplies ahead of time so you can be ready. No worries if you don't have a jigger or a shaker or other typical bartender tools. Our bartenders will tell us what regular household items will work just as well.
- We'll send you the Zoom link on the day of the event.
- Our bartender will show us how to mix 3-4 special drinks while entertaining us and talking about current life on (or off) campus (that alone is worth hearing).
- Of course, it's a holiday party so we can mix and mingle while we sip our delicious homemade cocktails.
Note: Our bartender will have a non-alcoholic option ready for every drink we mix.
The cost is $10 per person. Remember, our bartenders are all Harvard students and are trained mixologists. They're usually working all the fancy holiday parties around Cambridge this season so we're helping them replace lost earnings. Let's celebrate the holidays Crimson style!