Curated Beer Tasting with Two Roads Brewing Company--Virtually!
Join us as we sample some special beers from the comfort of your home.
September 17 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Via special arrangements with the Two Roads Brewing Company we will be having a fun evening of beer tasting guided by Two Roads Brand Ambassador Ryan Crowley. This event will feature six of the Two Roads products which, depending on where you live, will either be delivered to your home or picked up by you at one of the two retailers we have arranged for this purpose. Join us on your computer or tablet for this virtual event--but with real beers--as Ryan guides us through the tasting, teaches us about the products and shares interesting stories about Two Roads and their special products.
Two Roads Brewing Company is an award-winning craft brewery located in Stratford, CT. It was founded in 2012 by four friends including a local Harvard Business School alumnus. Ryan Crowley, our guide for this event and well-regarded beer expert, joined the brewery in 2013. Two Roads has always been known for producing some of the best craft beers in the nation and they recently launched "Are Two" - a sour, barrel-aging and experimental brewery where they produce some unique beverages.
How it will work:
1. You sign up and pay via our website (below)- member price is $20, non-member price is $25. The deadline to sign up is Friday 9/4/2020 because we need enough time to have the custom 6-packs created and delivered to you /or ready for pick up by you.
2. Getting the beers to you.
a. If you live in New Canaan or Darien. Stewart's Wine & Spirits will deliver it on 9/14 or 9/15. (e-mail your delivery address to email@example.com )
b. If you live in Westport, Fairfield, Southport, or Bridgeport. Harry's Wine & Liquor Market will deliver it on 9/14 or 9/15. (e-mail your delivery address to firstname.lastname@example.org )
c. If you live in any other town- you will need to tell us whether you want to pick up your pre-paid order at Harry's (2094 Post Rd, Fairfield) or Stewart's (215 Elm St., New Canaan). (e-mail your choice to email@example.com)
3. Once you get your beers put them in your refrigerator.
4. On the morning of 9/17 we will send you the link to the event (we are using the Zoom platform).
5. At 7:00 pm on 9/17. Get your beers, some glasses, and log in to our tasting and enjoy!